- Job security with a small OT practice that has been running for 20 years
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or join the rest of the team in the office
- Choose your own case load
- $70-$100 per hour plus superannuation and other benefits
Are you looking for a secure position in a company that is not going anywhere, even during these unknown times?
Do you want flexible working hours from both your home and an office as you per your needs?
Are you wanting to ensure that the clients you service are within the scope of your interests and passions?
Do you want to be well paid for your experience while knowing that your skills are hugely appreciated?
Abraham OT Services (AOTS) has built an exceptional reputation, holistic cultural values and quality standards which sets us above the field.
Due to large ongoing demands for AOTS services, even during Covid19 uncertainty, we are finding the need to expand our team. Have you got what it takes to be part of a successful sort after company that offers community-based support and specialised upper limb rehab?
You will have the opportunity to utlise and advance your knowledge and skills in areas that interest you. You will also have the opportunity to provide expert contribution to the continuous development as AOTS expands community services within Victoria and interstate.
AOTS is a holistic Occupational Therapy practice delivering quality service.
Your Responsibilities and Accountabilities.
Ensuring both participants and you remain safe by assessing each situation and determining social distancing strategies whilst providing quality service.
Managing a various community caseload, chosen by you, including.
- home safety assessments,
- specialised seating and equipment,
- carer training,
- ADL retraining,
- home modifications,
- community access,
- full assessments of client functional needs and carer support
Managing a caseload of participants affected by various conditions such as ABI, stroke, spinal cord injuries, orthopaedic injuries to name a few. Case load conditions to be guided by you.
Working autonomously with regular supervision as well as working closely with the internal team.
Managing and working within allocated NDIS hours allocated to OT.
Working with participants in goal setting, implementing treatment strategies to help assist towards participant goals
Documenting detailed reports to support funding needs determined by client needs assessments and client goals.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Experience
- Exceptional problem solving and organisational skills
- Computer knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder management and client relationship management skills
- Current drivers’ licence and car
In return we will provide you with.
- Job security
- Set up of the position to complement your life responsibilities and life/work balance
- Mentoring/supervision from senior team members
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and allowances
If this opportunity interests you and aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. To discuss the opportunity more in details please contact us on 03 9555 0303.
Please send us your CV if you are interested.