Keeping you connected to your community
Abraham OT Services Pty Ltd (AOTS) is a community based Occupational Therapy (OT) and Support Coordination (SC) practice. The practice is based in Moorabbin, however all community sessions are completed in each client’s home or community.
- OTs visit each client in their own environment in order to assess the entire situation and ensure that there is suitable assistance and assistive technology in place. Each session is personalised to suit the individual and their needs.
- SCs liaise with each client and can visit them in their own environment to make sure that they are well supported by their care and therapy team. Our SCs will ensure that each client’s funding plan is utilised to its fullest.
- AOTS services most suburbs throughout Melbourne and visits to regional areas are negotiable
- AOTS has a number of OTs on staff, all of whom are AHPRA registered. Each OT has had extensive experience within the OT field and they have varied specialties. This enables a variety of services to be provided, enabling each session to be specialised in order to address each individual’s needs.
- AOTS has Support Coordinators who are very experienced in the disability and mental health sectors. Our SCs are here to enable clients to utilise their NDIS plans and ensure that they are supported by the most suited agencies.
- AOTS AHA’s support each client’s therapy team and complete therapy programs in our client’s home or within our clinic setting. Our AHA team also run our weekly creative art sessions.
- AOTS staff work closely with each client’s support and therapy team in order to work towards client goals and ensure that they are provided with the best care possible.